CON Needs more qualified Alliance Leadership

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CON Needs more qualified Alliance Leadership

There is a shortage of Leadership in our Community.
      Many of our Alliances have inactive leaders, or leaders who do not meet the general requirements to properly tend to their Alliance.

This is what it takes to be a successful Alliance Leader:

- Be online every day.
      - Be online at least 4 hours per day.
      - Be registered on the forum.
      - Be a good communicator.
      - Be a good organizer and actively promote your Alliance and its interests each day. Get your Alliance challenge matches set up vs equal opponents.
      - Be able and be willing to spend some gold, when it is permitted, to ensure victory for your Alliance.
      - Be an intelligent, mature individual who is good at diplomacy.

It takes a lot of work just to get Challenge matches set up. Between Myself and Andy, we spend about 5 hours per week just communicating and trying to set up these matches.
      if you are wondering why we have so many games played as compared to everyone else... this is why.

If you feel that you meet these requirements, then this Community desperately needs YOU!

YOU are a more difficult resource to find around here... than good players to put in your Alliance.
      If you meet these requirements, then make your move.
      Let us know who you are.
      You will get a lot of help from the rest of us.
      We get over 10 Applicants per week and we are not recruiting at this time. It is easy to make a referral.

Jump in there and give it a shot.
    • Well, sadly, as much as i agree with you... Finding the people with the IRL basic skills to administrate a team are not... thousands.

But yeah, i do concur. If you are this kind of people, and want to raise your alliance, know that you'll get a huge support from us, player/moderation as well.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • I've started Apocalypse Rising, and then switched to PMC. My general impression is that lot of people playing this game have ups and downs. Some work full time, some have kids, some are on holidays, and some are on all day long. I've also gone through this up and down, and in an alliance situation where stakes are high and people spend unusually large mount of time and money to overcome their opponents, alliance activities are massive undertakings.

Personally, I don't mind spending gold as long as my income allows this, but what I don't have enough of is time. I used to have a lot of time to organise, but now I don't.
    • Hey Ish - it is... as are we ;)

But you will be glad to hear that we are focusing on game creation/alliance/end-game issues in the coming updates (if no bug fest kicks us off path).

So there is light at the end ... and so forth. At least that's our concrete plan.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Sadly, CoN will never be able to help alliance managers with social problems. The most i can advise on this topic is "delegate". The worst times of my alliance management is when i try to take the full emotional charge of my members. Makes me insufferable, as well as a poor decision taker.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • It is getting some what better to get Challenge Matches set up now. As we have some Default game rule in place now and a place to discuss things. Teams are becoming better as they learn to play together. Changes to the game means new tactics need to be made and tried and retooled to work in the current environment. Thanks to the many leaders and Mods of the Alliances for their efforts.
      "There are only two types of aircraft — fighters and targets."
      — Doyle 'Wahoo' Nicholson, USMC.
    • all you need to do is look at the games you are playing to find and identify active players . Recruiting active player from within games is the bast way to find active new players ! you know the guys you are fighting. make friends with them. get them to play a few matches with you find out what they bring to the table. Get on discord to game link with friends ! if you enjoy playing with them it is all good invite them to your Alliance. Group with them as an active alliance is a long lasting one .
    • They are there. You just need to find them. Ask if their Alliance is active and are they happy there. if they say yes tell them ok thanks bro. if they are not talk with them Help them you may find they are looking for a change .