Market Suggestions like selling missiles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Market Suggestions like selling missiles

I'd like to suggest expanding the features in the market further. Here are my following suggestions:

1. Show the name of countries who place offers in the market, so you know who you're trading with.
      2. Allow the barter of 2 resources on the market. E.g. selling Components for Supplies.
      3. Allow the sale of units and missiles on the market. This will hopefully increase the potential for roleplay as I can imagine the superpowers in a game selling nukes to start proxy wars all over the map :)
      4. Allow us to toggle between more specific details on the market such as: timestamps (when the offers were placed), popularity (how much of the resource has been sold), biggest buyers/sellers (shows the tonnes of resources bought/sold in past day), etc.

That's all I can think of for now. Any comments, thoughts, criticism is appreciated :)
      What exactly is the blipping green dot coming right at us? Is it a bird, is it a plane, could it be a cruise missile? Nope, just a huge army :thumbsup:
    • Trading units wouldn't be so bad as countries these days trade ARMORED units, i woulnd't be against if you could trade armor on the marked, tho not infantry
      Have a nice day
      Mathex319

Conflict of Nations - EN Game Operator
      Conflict of Nations - PL Team Leader
      Call of War - EN Senior Game Operator
      Thirty Kingdoms - PL Main Administrator
    • Number 1 i love. strategy wise, Your spies can see what a nation bought and sold. Keeping resources and money out of certain players hands is and idea ill get behind.

Number 2. You can trade with players as is. Just PM them lol. If you want a specific resource for another resource you can also sell that resource and then use that money to set a buy price for the other.

Number 3. Using Supremacy 1914 as an example selling units even limited to 10% of your current total is abused like crazy. It also causes bugs that get abused as well (teleporting units to nearest harbour)
      -Gameplay vs Realism. Just because something is true does not mean its good in the context of a game. In an role-play setting trading units and missiles is great. But in a non rpg setting youll have competitive players exploiting units to get around upkeep cost focusing on one player, Missiles will be traded to whoever needed it so you have one stockpile for several nations. And all the glitches that come with it can and will be abused.

Number 4. Timestamps is good. i sometimes buy a little of something to raise the max price of an item then sell a bulk of it at a higher price. Good early game cash tactic. Timestamps would allow a visual of when something was bought and sold to notice these tactics. Popularity is obvious: Price is high its popular or rare. Price is Low its common or not popular.
      As for producers we got: the Newspaper is shows highest productions yield in Stats.

I suppose your suggesting Market based and more specific. Such as Highest Fuel contributor on the market etc. It would be interesting the title would encourage more trading on the market. and allow players to see who basically controls a certain resource. Have their Country displayed on the market as the number one producer or seller of that resource. (the Component nations would die)

Notes i have on this subject or concerns are as follows.
      -Market is a barren wasteland after the first month usually around 3rd week.
      Trade focuses on your own coalition asking and passing resources to one another. Good alliances will have roles for the members leading to focus of components for one ad supplies for another.
      Nations become independent with the conquest of other nations and cities. Increasing the production around 5x fold with conquest and building upgrades. You can get lucky by putting extremely high offers for some but really the money is being used on spies at this point.
    • Jee F wrote:

necroing this to save me typing. bartering would be really nice as cash becomes worthless in mid/late game.
      its not worthless, you just have to turn it into spies.

Call it inflation. You just cant buy things anymore. On a market both sided need to benefit to make a deal happen.
      Because nobody needs money and therefore nobody is selling anything. in my current game (day 29) I have 40k fuel, 20k electornics and 30 k rares...i could put them an the market....but why should I? I dont need the money anymore so only the buyer would benefit...

Pitty is that even AI is not selling on the market in mid/late game...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Yeah I really want to see trading and market get overhaul.
      currently it's limiting as fuck it so difficult to trade with specific person.

abusing bug ? so why not fix it *thinking_emoji*

still want to see cargo truck / cargo ship and trade routes so we can have way to disrupt resource without taking city.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD