Game unavailable or does not exist..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unfortunately these frontline beta games are broken. It's important to keep the game mode in mind when joining games.

We duly apologize for any inconvenience caused.

EDIT: Partly, there seems to be an issue where non-frontline players are able to access beta games. As a precaution please make sure you are aware of the # of games you have which are beta games. WIth this being said we are working on it now and appreciate your cooperation.
    Dorado Games
    Conflict Of Nations

"Victory does not always rest with the big guns: but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost." - Commander Argentius

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yak ().

• Yak wrote:

Unfortunately these frontline beta games are broken. It's important to keep the game mode in mind when joining games.

EDIT: Partly, there seems to be an issue where non-frontline players are able to access beta games. As a precaution please make sure you are aware of the # of games you have which are beta games. WIth this being said we are working on it now and appreciate your cooperation.
    I don't understand what this means... I have non-beta games, and I had this 1 frontline beta game, does that make me a frontline beta player, or was I the problem when I joined the frontline beta because I wasn't a beta player till I joined it?
  • Zolutar wrote:

Yak wrote:

Unfortunately these frontline beta games are broken. It's important to keep the game mode in mind when joining games.

I don't understand what this means... I have non-beta games, and I had this 1 frontline beta game, does that make me a frontline beta player, or was I the problem when I joined the frontline beta because I wasn't a beta player till I joined it?
    @Yak

I have the same question as Zolutar.

And are the games going to be repaired? I had just spent some gold in one of them.

Also... I thought all of this was a "beta". What is the difference between the Beta and the Frontline Beta?

Is there a way I can regularly play in Frontline Betas?
    And should I not spend gold in them due to assuming they are prone to fail?

Sorry Yak but your post has created a lot more questions than it answered lol.
    We need a full description of what Frontline Beta is and how it is different. And whether or not we can continue to join them.
  • Zolutar wrote:

Yak wrote:

To clear up the confusion; A game can sometimes be Frontline Beta, a mode which uses Beta values and design, and may include bugs. (To look out for a game click the 'i' when looking for games)
    The game might have converted over to frontline beta, whilst it might have officially started as standard live game.

Each affected game is being looked into and we will take care of the situation, you need worry not.
    Dorado Games
    Conflict Of Nations

"Victory does not always rest with the big guns: but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost." - Commander Argentius
  • :!: Games are back up and playable again :!:

If you are having any issues getting back in please let me know.
    Also, it is important to know: The games will be updated to the latest version that will be released today, so these games will have all the latest changes which you will find in the change log.
    Dorado Games
    Conflict Of Nations

The post was edited 2 times, last by Yak ().

• Yak wrote:

:!: Games are back up and playable again :!:

If you are having any issues getting back in please let me know.
    Also, it is important to know: The games will be updated to the latest version that will be released today, so these games will have all the latest changes which you will find in the change log.
    Still do not see the 2 games.

They are not in my current games section.
    They are not archived.
    And I ran a search for the game ID's and got nothing.

Btw this is a side issue, but i have archived games from over 3 months ago that will not go away. We have these dead games in our Alliance Challenge game section too.
    These games are not active and no one has joined them in months. And they all have a winner and are over. Who do I talk to about clearing these dead games out?
    Oh... what made me think of these dead games is that I wish you'd do to them what you did to my frontline beta games LOL.