Rally Point - Naval unit orders

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rally Point - Naval unit orders

On one city I have set the rally point to a point out in the sea so that when the Corvette builds, it will head to that spot while I am work. The rally point path takes it through land. My questions are: Are rally points only for Land units? If they aren't, will my corvette be stuck at launch point or will it find a path to the actual "rally point" in the sea?
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
    • MallahanJr wrote:

On one city I have set the rally point to a point out in the sea so that when the Corvette builds, it will head to that spot while I am work. The rally point path takes it through land. My questions are: Are rally points only for Land units? If they aren't, will my corvette be stuck at launch point or will it find a path to the actual "rally point" in the sea?
      the path of your corvette will be across the sea, what you see by land is only a fictitious route.

the system Always look for the shortest distance to arrive at a point
      Retroceder Nunca, Rendirse Jamas :thumbup: