Playing with family members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Playing with family members

So i wanna play with my dad, but we cant play in the same network coz will count as multies.... what can i do? can i get like some sort of permission?
      The best way to win an arguement is to yell at the other person curses in your own language.
    • pisi22 wrote:

So i wanna play with my dad, but we cant play in the same network coz will count as multies.... what can i do? can i get like some sort of permission?
      I recommend that you send a private message to the support through the game explaining the situation you raised, so that it can solve the question privately.
      Retroceder Nunca, Rendirse Jamas :thumbup:
    • @tinydragon303; Please contact staff so that we can get you and your family whitelisted, we will require identification and/or proof of family.
      @pisi22; First off, it's good to have you on the forums private. :) Please read my message above, we will require proof that you are related and that the account in fact belongs to your dad. You can do this by filing report ingame (Cog in lower right screen) or by sending private message to our support staff.
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• Scratch that, I found out that my brother has been playing at the library on the weekends (once a week is really bad for going against players as Im sure you're aware). If you could white-list him that would be great. His player name is Ghost496. Other than his name, what kinds of documentation do you need?
    • Yak wrote:

@tinydragon303; Please contact staff so that we can get you and your family whitelisted, we will require identification and/or proof of family.
      @pisi22; First off, it's good to have you on the forums private. :) Please read my message above, we will require proof that you are related and that the account in fact belongs to your dad. You can do this by filing report ingame (Cog in lower right screen) or by sending private message to our support staff.
      So i contacted an admin and i didnt get an answer in 3 days. who can i contact? and what kind of proof?
      The best way to win an arguement is to yell at the other person curses in your own language.
    • tinydragon303 wrote:

Scratch that, I found out that my brother has been playing at the library on the weekends (once a week is really bad for going against players as Im sure you're aware). If you could white-list him that would be great. His player name is Ghost496. Other than his name, what kinds of documentation do you need?
      @tinydragon303 Please message me, @Aeblemost or @Dr. Leipreachan about whitelisting family members. This can be done through the 'Conversations' (found on top) and choosing one of the staff. We will require personal identification copies such as ID cards or passport copies of both yourself and the family member.

@pisi22 Please message me, @Aeblemost or @Dr. Leipreachan about whitelisting family members. This can be done through the 'Conversations' (found on top) and choosing one of the staff. Who did you contact? We will require personal identification copies such as ID cards or passport copies of both yourself and the family member.
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• Yak wrote:

tinydragon303 wrote:

Scratch that, I found out that my brother has been playing at the library on the weekends (once a week is really bad for going against players as Im sure you're aware). If you could white-list him that would be great. His player name is Ghost496. Other than his name, what kinds of documentation do you need?
      @tinydragon303 Please message me, @Aeblemost or @Dr. Leipreachan about whitelisting family members. This can be done through the 'Conversations' (found on top) and choosing one of the staff. We will require personal identification copies such as ID cards or passport copies of both yourself and the family member.
      @pisi22 Please message me, @Aeblemost or @Dr. Leipreachan about whitelisting family members. This can be done through the 'Conversations' (found on top) and choosing one of the staff. Who did you contact? We will require personal identification copies such as ID cards or passport copies of both yourself and the family member.
      Passport and ID copies? seems like too much of a job to go to get a copy of our personal info...
    • pisi22 wrote:

Yak wrote:

tinydragon303 wrote:

@tinydragon303 Please message me, @Aeblemost or @Dr. Leipreachan about whitelisting family members. This can be done through the 'Conversations' (found on top) and choosing one of the staff. We will require personal identification copies such as ID cards or passport copies of both yourself and the family member.@pisi22 Please message me, @Aeblemost or @Dr. Leipreachan about whitelisting family members. This can be done through the 'Conversations' (found on top) and choosing one of the staff. Who did you contact? We will require personal identification copies such as ID cards or passport copies of both yourself and the family member.
      Passport and ID copies? seems like too much of a job to go to get a copy of our personal info...
      (Just one copy of an ID is needed for each player claimed to be individual) But without these we cannot be confident you are both individual players and not the same player using the same ages old excuses of family, school, friends, goldfishes, cousins, roommates, socks, etc, and this is the only way to prove it, and if you like a scan or photo of the IDs can be sent direct to support via the in-game report a bug option if you do not wish to use a forum conversation to contact any of the named support :)
      Dr. Leipreachán

Community Support
      Dr. Leipreachán - EN Team Lead
      EN Community Support
      Dorado Games | Conflict of Nations | Senior Support
    • Dr. Leipreachan wrote:

pisi22 wrote:

Yak wrote:

tinydragon303 wrote:

@tinydragon303 Please message me, @Aeblemost or @Dr. Leipreachan about whitelisting family members. This can be done through the 'Conversations' (found on top) and choosing one of the staff. We will require personal identification copies such as ID cards or passport copies of both yourself and the family member.@pisi22 Please message me, @Aeblemost or @Dr. Leipreachan about whitelisting family members. This can be done through the 'Conversations' (found on top) and choosing one of the staff. Who did you contact? We will require personal identification copies such as ID cards or passport copies of both yourself and the family member.
      (Just one copy of an ID is needed for each player claimed to be individual) But without these we cannot be confident you are both individual players and not the same player using the same ages old excuses of family, school, friends, goldfishes, cousins, roommates, socks, etc, and this is the only way to prove it, and if you like a scan or photo of the IDs can be sent direct to support via the in-game report a bug option if you do not wish to use a forum conversation to contact any of the named support :)
      Problem is i dont yet have my ID as i am just 14 and in my country we get IDs at 16... :llllllllllllll great.........