Modification of the Queue of Construction.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Modification of the Queue of Construction.

Hello, I am thinking that a modification is very necessary in the Queue of Construction, something that allows to expedite the way to order the resources, when you take a game already several days, you usually have a rather extensive queue, if you want to create new units or to advance positions of buildings, which are far behind and now you need to get ahead, it is a very tedious job to have to go by position and down from the first position to where the target in question. I think it is necessary, to be able to select the objective that interests us and to mark it directly to the position that we want to take, that would greatly streamline the process, that or any other formula that improves the existing, which as I say, is quite slow and laborious. I hope that this recommendation is taken into account and acted on quickly, it does not have to be so difficult to modify the management system of the Construction Queue. Thank you very much and greet Algarfer. It would not be too bad, that could be added to the Construction Queue, Research, because when you have a large Tail, it is taking out units or buildings, automatically and never allows you to accumulate materials or money, to make Research possible. So being also in the Cola, you give the priority that you consider and allows you to investigate and build simultaneously.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Algarfer ().