Submarines

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have a few question...
      What are the conditions to lose stealth
      how much time does it take for stealth to come back again
      if i fire missiles from my subs, do they lose stealth?
      what units can detect them
      whats their capacity(My screen somewhy doesnt show any futher than the damage index :l)
      The best way to win an arguement is to yell at the other person curses in your own language.
    • You lose stealth by attacking something or you are detected by an antistealth unit.

Stealth returns when you destroy the unit that sees you or you move out of their sight.

Your subs will not lose stealth if they fire a missile, however the path of the missile will point to the location of the unit that fired it so you will want to move your sub ASAP after firing a missile before something comes to investigate.

Max TDS units can detect your stealth aircraft, max recon vehicles and ground radars can detect your special forces (the ground radars can detect your stealth aircraft too), destroyers and ASW aircraft can detect your subs.

What do you mean by capacity?
    • tinydragon303 wrote:

You lose stealth by attacking something or you are detected by an antistealth unit.

Stealth returns when you destroy the unit that sees you or you move out of their sight.

Your subs will not lose stealth if they fire a missile, however the path of the missile will point to the location of the unit that fired it so you will want to move your sub ASAP after firing a missile before something comes to investigate.

Max TDS units can detect your stealth aircraft, max recon vehicles and ground radars can detect your special forces (the ground radars can detect your stealth aircraft too), destroyers and ASW aircraft can detect your subs.

What do you mean by capacity?
      Missile capacity, and reload. plus tell me about the research of extra capacity and faster reload. something is wrong with my damn CoN so i dont see anything lower than the damage index :////
      The best way to win an arguement is to yell at the other person curses in your own language.
    • At best your submarines can carry 2 missiles (both kinds of subs) and reload is 12 hours.

I also have the same problem with the damage index, but what you need is right near the top as shown in the image. Just hover over the missile icon to see capacity and reloads.
      Files