weird westran European missile launchers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• weird westran European missile launchers

since game is not real lol , no i mean it from which plant the game gives western and European doctrine a mobility ICBM/Ballistic missiles launchers . we all know so clear that only eastern have such a features . so game now is not balancing since tire 2 strikers in western researches is day 10 and eastern is day 13 so at least make it more real and gives the eastern the only mobility launchers in game , because only in real life eastern military doctrine have those type of missile launchers , western and European have the stand/none mobility missile launchers ( hidden bunkers underground ) that launching those missile , so please since you dev are trying to balancing the game then make it more real and equal the facts . eastern are fast at tank researches yes true look at the T family . western are fast at aircraft researches yes true look at the F family . but eastern has topol m ICBM launcher okay where is the USA ICBM mobility launcher lol even Google didn't answer this , am not saying that to stand beside one against the other ( am usually play with Europe military ) so am telling the fact at least we are a players who use to get into those details , after day 10 am using my Tire2 strikers and my enemy with eastern doctrine wait day 13 lol unfair battle ever so in the END i launch my mobility ICBM and he found him self like "wtf" why/where/how ???? if i were him i will committed suicide ,, thank you again for giving us such a chance to say our opinion
    • Hi ! You're right in terms of real equipment, but sadly, i think that your idea breaks a good part of the code related to tech lol ^^. However, i would definitely see that in a scenario, with starting units
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Google couldn't answer? Found some right off the bat (starting with Wikipedia of course, lol).

MGM-134 Midgetman (Im aware that the project wasn't completed but still putting it out there)

And here is something that happened last year

Mobile Minuteman III? (even though it is just in the talk stages I would not be surprised at all if this gets approved with Trump in the whitehouse)