Some Suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some Suggestions

Point 1 :!: Air Superiority fighters: Within the Western military doctrine, the next jet can be researched four days before, which can quickly lead to major disadvantages compared to the European and Eastern military doctrine. I find it particularly in the case of airlifting hunters that should be matched, otherwise enemy western hunters patrol over other cities, without one can do sth. In addition, the Russians are now almost at the same level as the USA, especially with their Su fleet.

Point 2 :!: Coalitions: Coalitions are a good thing, but when you enter a coalition right at the beginning, most of players get inactive. Inactive players should automatically kicked out of coalitions as soon as they get inactive.

Point 3 :!: Camouflages and Military doctrin: One should be able to change them, would be a lot more individuality and fun. In addition, others can not initially predict who is following what military doctrine.
    • 1. No
      2. Big *no*
      3. really big *no*

There are almoast none disadvantage of 4 days earlier success to more powerfull ASF, airlifting hunters get easy outmaneuvered by own fighters. own fighter get attacked, so enemies airlifing hunter must tanking, while airlifting can follow without troubles.
      Inactives can return back, is one thing, other thing, belive me average AI is more better coalitionsbuddy than average player and AI buddy is not your opponent in viktorypoints hunt, like some "friendly" players, which grab everything for VP's without reason of coalition.
      also change of camouflage would be ok, but change of doktrins would not be. What if every one choices same doctrin? it would be boring. that's why we dont need political ralations of real world for doctrins in CoN, i wanna easterner doctrin for Kanada back :)
    • "There are almoast none disadvantage of 4 days earlier success to more powerfull ASF, airlifting hunters get easy outmaneuvered by own fighters. own fighter get attacked, so enemies airlifing hunter must tanking, while airlifting can follow without troubles." -> And when enemy jets don't attack your jets and just patrol over your city? Eastern Jets have 5.0 defense and offense, F-16A Fighting Falcon have 11.0 defense and offense, so I need like 3 jets to get him out of my airspace. And also afterwards I get the jet hardly down. And then imagine he produce some more ASF's.. and this situation for at least 4 days.

"Inactives can return back, is one thing, other thing, belive me average AI is more better coalitionsbuddy than average player and AI buddy is not your opponent in viktorypoints hunt, like some "friendly" players, which grab everything for VP's without reason of coalition." -> "Inactives can return back" - cool mate but the chance is like 5% in most cases. "belive me average AI is more better coalitionsbuddy than average player" -> I don't think so, for me coalitionsbuddys are way better than AI. AI's can not really be strategically active against other countries, are mostly only defensive. Also you can cooperate with those nothing together.

"but change of doktrins would not be. What if every one choices same doctrin?" - So you think like 60 players will choose the same doctrin? This would be tactically unwise by the players, and the doctrines are more valuable for every player than others, because every doctrine has its own specialty. This automatically results in different game styles, and I assume that not all of them follow the same game style.
    • ,,The east has the earliest anti-air ground device, if i'm not mistaking, right ?" In east doctrin only Mobile SAM Launcher is earlier available, and just 1 day earlier.. Mobile Anti Air Vehicle same day and heavy Theater Defense system is even earlier in western doctrin by 2 days.. lol, so theres none advantage, even the military doctrin has more advantage in defense..

And next point.. why I must put on defensive and may not be offensive with eastern countries? Unfair!