Military Hospitals in cities 0% heal?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well I know that level 1 hospitals will only show 0% heal rate. As for them not healing at all, did you make sure that the unit is actually in the center of the city and not anywhere away from the center? If I remember correctly, healing wouldn't factor in if the unit wasn't directly in the center. Also, I'm pretty sure the healing triggers at a certain time everyday so you have to keep your units there for the whole day if you want the unit to actually heal.

That's all I can really think of that could fix your problem. I hope it helped. :)
    • Will check it out again tomorrow - they are healing for me in a test game BUT the display is screwed - it should show HP not percentages an it clearly doesn't add them correctly in the UI.

Cities will heal 1 HP a day + whatever level of hospital you add. Calculations are done 2x a day (for half of total daily heal obviously).

Hope that helps. Will change the display and check for bugs again...

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf