Security Council Build Que is no longer functioning properly

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Security Council Build Que is no longer functioning properly

The problem is under the "Administration" panel where we have the "Build Cue" that is only accessible for players with Security Council.

Since the most recent patch, it is no longer prioritizing properly.

The way it should work and used to work is that being higher on the list gave an order priority whereas resources are concerned.
      So if you have two orders that are competing for the same resource, the top order will be filled before the next in line.
      The next in line will ONLY fill first if it does not impede the resource schedule of the item ahead of it.

Right now, I am not sure what it is doing. But it is no longer prioritizing orders correctly.
      Something at the bottom of the list can slow down something at the top.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cyclone46 ().

• Germanico wrote:

no... it has not been disabled... thanks for the heads up about a potential issue

//G
      When I say, "effectively disabled", I am saying that it is no longer usable for its primary function of plotting out build ques far in advance.

I realize it is not physically turned off.
      But it is not doing what we use it to do. It only works properly for a single order.
      It is unclear to me what the pattern is though. It does seem to randomly work.
    • Instead of FIFO (First In, First Out), its what can be served when requirements have been satisfied. The way I have been using it is to Load up the next buildings, and then the next units. I bought resources off of the market and it triggered the units before buildings.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
    • MallahanJr wrote:

Instead of FIFO (First In, First Out), its what can be served when requirements have been satisfied. The way I have been using it is to Load up the next buildings, and then the next units. I bought resources off of the market and it triggered the units before buildings.
      Right. It used to always be similar to FIFO. But the priority was placed on the resources. If it could fill a lower order without impeding on schedule of the First order, it would do so.

But now... Now it will just fill whatever it can, whenever it can. And does not seem to place a priority on the order it is listed in.

The way it works now is not useful for anything deeper than 1 or 2 for each category.
      The way it used to work, you could plot out multiple orders in the order you wanted them to be filled. Assigning priories to the ones you want.
    • Germanico wrote:

we are testing this and our queue was working as expected on beta - still investigating further though. Quite a complex issue so thanks for the heads up...

//G
      Yes. I have a hard time just explaining what it does and how it is different.
      I could not even imagine trying to actually repair something like this. lol My head would explode.

Btw I just adjusted my ques. They seem to be working now. When I raised missiles it changed all the other's times like it is supposed to. And I no longer see things near the bottom that are set to jump in line.
      I don't know if the problem is random or fixed. But no problem at this moment.