playable rogue state.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• playable rogue state.

Dev said we could have playable rogue state in the future.

My suggestion of units: rogue state can "buy" some kind of units with cash only: so rogue state player can sell ressources and buy with cash military units.

Playable rogue state need more then 1 military unit to fight. Also 1st common insurgents, 2nd: militia (same stats like national guards.), 3rd: veteran terrorists. (two times stronger then common insurgents). 4th: armored insurgents. some old armored vehikles from 1960 ff.; 5th: some Arties. 6Th towed AA's. 7th some old ASF like F111 and Mig21.
  • Dev asks "which dev said this"? Cause this is the first I hear of it - and I am Dev. I know some players have been discussing it and I am listening/reading, but nothing more.
    So let me clarify, presently we are not working on bringing in Insurgents as playable. We could consider it if there is a demand for it, and then you are of course right - one unit is not enough.

If you want to know, here is my take on it: Being a "faction" that comes into play over time, I could imagine the insurgents (or Rogue State) to be controlled by players once they are defeated on said map, or by entering a game the Rogue player has no active role in.
    He then would assume the role of Rogue nation "globally" (think ISIS) in a form of LOTRO's "monster play" - effectively taking control of all the Rogue units and giving them a unified perspective.
    This obviously would need to be brought to the regular player's attention... The task of the Rogue player would be to take over the world and win instead of a regular nation.

As I said we are not planning anything in this direction - but if you like this please tell us and we will see what we can do for future updates.

//G
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
  • YEah I have always liked the possibility of playable rogue state. Or you could for example make 65 spaces and at the beginning somebody can join as rogue state and start playing on like day 2
    Famous quotes from me:
    "Just my important opinion"
    "The best player is the player who is patient, who is clever and who is ruthless."
    "I'm really great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy ;) "