Mutli Accounts Wrong

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mutli Accounts Wrong

So i got a message about a month ago telling me that ive been connected with too many account from the same internet connection and thats bannable. They gave me time to respond and i did. Now i got it again. So let me explain it here so you guys can see it once and for all since idk if you read the other one. SO when i started playing the game school start also. I showed some of my friends and they wanted to join in. The thing is since we also have computers at school (i go to an IT school) we all connect from different accounts but from the same internet. Is that a problem? Thanks.
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks