Pinned Multi account ban - Guide & Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multi account ban - Guide & Info

Dear Players,

With the introduction of our multi account detection system, players who are attempting to cheat will be caught and asked to choose the main account to keep. All other accounts will be banned. In this way we can provide a competitive and fair environment for everyone.

If you believe that this is an error, such as in the case of Family members or Local friends (Schools, LAN's etc); then you should contact us and provide the Street address and ingame username/s so that we can verify your claims. It may take several days for the claims to be verified so please think ahead in case of events and contact us as soon as possible. NOTE: Any whitelisting from our side is good will only and may be revoked without further notice.

You can put your mind to rest that we will never disclose any private information and we will duly dispose of any sensitive information.

Cheating will not be tolerated!

Dorado Games
    Conflict Of Nations

The post was edited 5 times, last by Yak ().

• ....?I have to give you my personal details ....???

can also bank account numbers ??? Soory but your ban my account is wery unfair ... I have ONE account !!! And you for that mistakes lose the players ....

I play almost eight months on one account only ...

and again after another update, next time I have to pass through it ....

It is better to fix the game before the players leave it, and not send the unfair block ..... :(((((
  • My account has been banned for what I am assuming was multi-account usage.

This was months ago and the use of the other account was to commit orders for a friend on their request as they could not respond to another one of our friends declaring war on them.

We decided to come back to the game so I hope you can un-ban my account?
  • MrRedSkittle wrote:

Okay EVERYONE, People need to understand everyone, I repeat everyone is saying the same story about the school banning. If you want you account back you need to contact A Dev. Yak, Germanic, their are A lot of them. FOLLOW WHAT Yak said, don't just wait here for nothing to happen. I'm not trying to be rude to anyone but I'm trying to help.
    I have contacted them, I Realised there was other ways for them to see it than this
    If you make a man a fire he will be warm for a couple hours, now light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
  • If any player here wants to be unbanned or wants to contact us regarding they ban for multi account usage, please write to your responsible team leader or an CM, or create a new thread about it. You can also answer to the message that was sent to you, why you were banned. It is hard for us to track your in-game names and so on, just to be able to unban you by just answering in this thread.

Being banned for using your friends account is a valid reason, where in our TOS it is clearly stated one account should only come to use of one person, even if it would be given to a player for a few days cause of whatever reason. But of course we can also help you with that, we are not monsters and we will not just simply ban you account cause of one incident. We are strict on multi-accounting, this is why without communication with us, we can only assume that this is what is going on.

Also if you are playing from work or school, there is a high chance another player is playing from the same internet, we can also solve these issues. But if you do not respond to our messages and just continue playing, in the end it will result in a ban. If you do not communicate with us, we can't help you.

You can contact your Team Leader in private, but you can also send us a message at [email protected]. Please provide information as you in-game username, and when you were banned.
    Have a nice following day
    - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
  • Luoniev wrote:

If any player here wants to be unbanned or wants to contact us regarding they ban for multi account usage, please write to your responsible team leader or an CM, or create a new thread about it. You can also answer to the message that was sent to you, why you were banned. It is hard for us to track your in-game names and so on, just to be able to unban you by just answering in this thread.

Being banned for using your friends account is a valid reason, where in our TOS it is clearly stated one account should only come to use of one person, even if it would be given to a player for a few days cause of whatever reason. But of course we can also help you with that, we are not monsters and we will not just simply ban you account cause of one incident. We are strict on multi-accounting, this is why without communication with us, we can only assume that this is what is going on.

Also if you are playing from work or school, there is a high chance another player is playing from the same internet, we can also solve these issues. But if you do not respond to our messages and just continue playing, in the end it will result in a ban. If you do not communicate with us, we can't help you.

You can contact your Team Leader in private, but you can also send us a message at [email protected]. Please provide information as you in-game username, and when you were banned.
    LOL he is not banned he said :

Kevto94 wrote:

Hello, I'm sharing a apartment with a friend. Therefore, I wanted to see with you if there was a solution so that we could play together?
    ^^
  • Could you please check Edited by Mod?

I believe he's multi-accing - a person cannot capture 2900 provinces and be in top 500 players in economics on his seventh game.

There are several accounts called Gaston:

Edited by Mod as well

Edited by Mod also
    Edited by Mod same as above
    Edited by Mod finally

I believe it's the same person.

Thank you!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fereyd: no public shaming ().

• Martijn is right.
    If you want to play from the same Internet connection on the same map, you have to get Security Council and have yourAccounts Whitelisted.
    Multihunt will bring you down otherwise.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
  • Not sure how to communicate with people at this game. I spend a lot of money playing this game, and am amazingly disappointed that my earlier messages have not been replied to. You have cheaters and it cost me a lot of money and frustration; I spend money on games often as you can tell, but I may need to rethink my support of a game with such obvious cheating happening.