Rebels/Rogue-state?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rebels/Rogue-state?

Since the other thread got closed (forgot to answer in time), I will respond here (if you are a moderator please copy this into: POLL: PLAYABLE ROGUE STATE INSURGENTS FACTION)

I don’t know how much I like the concept of getting control of rough state as they are now. However, if you could introduce a feature similar to “rebels”, I will defiantly be in. Let’s have a scenario here;

“ I’m UK getting invade by France. All my land is taken, and I have lost. I now will respawn as UK rebel infantries the next 24 hours, to take control of cities with low moral (just as rough state works now). Should they be unprotected, they will be mine. I will now have different attacks. First, opportunity to hijack ground units directed towards me. If France sends a tank, I can hijack it, and it will be mine. Furthermore, I should be able to carry out sabotage missions (terror/propaganda), to lower morals in cities near me, so I can spawn new rebel infantry quicker. If I get control of around 8 cities, and they are all connected by land I control, I will respawn as a player again. Now I should have the opportunity to choose my own Doctrine, flag and name for the country (like the “new British empire”). I will keep all units I have hijacked and all rebels, I have managed to recruits through my sabotage missions, and I can again either make peace with France, or finish him off. “

This will not only solve the request on playing insurgent, but also give all players a chance to get revenge to the guy who killed them. Furthermore, having you own country, own Flag and choose your own Doctrine, is a request that also will be answered. People will think twice before leaving cities unprotected, when they just have conquered them.

The post was edited 2 times, last by sand4435 ().