Just a few suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just a few suggestions

Okay, so far in the year that I have been playing CoN I have not found too many problems with it. I just wanted to see a few units added in and maybe more functions for those units. Of course, I like to be somewhat organized so there I will be making a list with categories and what not.

Unit Functions

a. I would the naval vessels be able to launch missiles, I don't know if they can already do this, but if they can please inform me. I don't really research anything past Frigates.

b. Currently, my aircraft cannot target individual units, I think that a good addition would be that your aircraft, and artillery could target actual enemy units to attack.

c. Helicopters are really confusing to me as well, sometimes I go an entire match without using them because they always get destroyed in an attack. Helicopters do a hell of a lot of damage to infantry units and armor units (depending on the chopper) to my understanding, so why are they not better? Why do they constantly die in attacks? Also, what function do they serve?

Additional Units

a. Recon trucks, I would like to see soft-skin trucks added into CoN to be honest, they would be fast and have a low HP. Of course, we already have the Combat Recon armored thing, but the truck would be cheaper, faster, and more quick to train.

b. Recon infantry, again, you could combine Recon trucks, Combat Recon Vehicles to make an extremely fast and lightly armed infantry unit, but they would be used for scouting. The recon infantry would need a level 2 army base to be trained and would be cheap to produce. (This applies to the Recon trucks as well) I really just want to see more Recon elements to this game. At least toward the infantry side.
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

• A) even highlevel fregates can fire missiles. Destoyers and cruisers can do it already with lvl1. Aircarriers can not and i hope you agree they should not be able fire missiles. And corvettes cant do either, russian corvettes can (in RL) it would be good doctrin edge if easterner corvette last level could fire missiles.

B) as i know some unit have priority on target, but i'm not sure about.

C) Chopper are very usefull vs SAM and TDS, vs weak reinforcement units (single battalione/regiment or at least not full strength divisions). they die quicklier then striker, cause they have less HP's and units have mostly higher defencive damage vs choppers then vs strikers.

We have a "recon truck" it is mobile radar. sure it is slower then CRV, but it is ok so.
      We have "recon infantry" it is special force, wich can see invisible enemies.
      We have recon flying scout, it is lvl 1-lvl2 UAV.
      We have some other "recon" units. We have enough of them.
    • Yes, I agree that Carriers should not be able to fire missiles because that would be autistic of me to think that. Thank you both for the information!
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine