New Multi account Hammer - FAQ

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Multi account Hammer - FAQ

So earlier today the new Anti cheat multi account thing was implemented which means that people that want to play ranked wont be able to do so from schools or internet cafes. I do not personally agree with this cause me for example im playing in quite alot of servers and since i really like the game i am usually on. Now with the new update i wont be able to join from my school cause there are also other people who play and i dont want to get blocked from playing. What happens to all of us that have to go to school for like 8 - 10 hours? Thats a huge disadvantage i believe..
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
    • let me explain:

a) of course you can log in from home and later from work, school or wherever

b) if you are trying to start playing a specific map and someone else using the same IP is already playing on said map you will NOT get banned, you will just not be able to join. A message informing you about this and telling you to play another map will appear.

The idea is that we do not want several people playing on ONE map from ONE IP - cause in most cases this unfortunately means that a player is cheating.

If let's say you are a bunch of friends at school playing from school and you want to play together on one map simply start a "anti-cheat-off" unranked map. Then we will not be checking for ip etc
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • The new system is actually more permissive than the old one, with schools . With the Old one you would have get banned, ultimately.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • So now i cant play on my servers that i joined BEFORE the update cause ill get banned(wont be able to play on these servers anymore).?
      Or is that applied to only the servers that got created after the update hit?
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
    • As i said, before the update you would have been banned, plain and simple, if there was a problem. Things didn't change from this point of view, so it seems you're fine.

Now, however, if you try to join a map where a problem will happen, you will not be able to. The new system... basically doesn't wait for you to invest time in the game and then BAM good bye, and gives you a "safe space" for this kind of public play, if ever you were willing to make a round with 25 of your friends at home
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Hey friends umm I logged in from my school internet and me and my friend got on the same game since he was on his home wifi and I was on my homes wifi. But, when we went to school are internets changed back to the schools, I got banned so I just need some enlightenment on how maybe I can reverse this ban. I have sent an email to support and explained to a moderator in one game that my friend and I just rejoined the schools internet. I'm not trashing on anyone, I love this game ever since my friend introduced me to it. So if you need a more detailed description I can give you one. Thanks!