Homeland production problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's where i need additional testing. To be honest, i didn't had ANY problems to exterminate several TDS and SAM in a country (Day 35), with missile saturation ( 5 lost for one hit, approximately) and stealth point-blank (1 lost 2 hit, approximately). So, i think we have a perception of the thing that is very different, and i'll admit humbly that i didn't played enough games to theorize it properly.
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • Germanico wrote:

Occupied and Annexed Map Areas
    Occupied provinces provide 100% production, non- cities provide construction capabilities.
    The annexed cities will allow you to mobilize troops.

...all of this is correct. Conquered provinces yield the same amount of resources and money as homeland provinces. And cities behave exactly as described.

What you are asking for is showering you with resources because you can't manage with the amount provided. This is understandable but does not belong into the forum. It is more along the lines of: "devs - provide me with more units. My enemy always defeats me..."
    if this is correct then why in my case Occupied provinces provide 25% production, annexed cities provide 50% production?

And why did you decide that I would not be able to digest these resources? ..
    Do you really think so? ..

not too soon the topic was closed? .. you are afraid of a discussion?

The post was edited 2 times, last by rarh1 ().

• Here is one of my homeland province.

Here is one of my occupied provinces.

The difference of 1 $ between the two are due to the difference of 1% in morale.

Homeland province : 100%
    Occupied province : 100%

Homeland City : 100%
    Annexed City : 50%
    Occupied City : 25%
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • rarh - you are hijacking a thread: We have discussed this earlier, there are many old threads about it and we changed nothing in the last updates.

warning +1 because this is leading nowhere, the highjacking and you are trolling me by asking rhetorical questions.

//G
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
  • Germanico wrote:

rarh - you are hijacking a thread: We have discussed this earlier, there are many old threads about it and we changed nothing in the last updates.

warning +1 because this is leading nowhere, the highjacking and you are trolling me by asking rhetorical questions.

//G
    I'm not trolling you
    I really have a question, can not I get a clear answer to it?
    I do not know what you're talking about, when and with whom you discussed it ...
  • Maybe this game is older than the update, which is not that old. What is the day of the map ? (@germanico : i will purge this after :p)

EDIT : I checked, and it seems, indeed, that there is a visual bug in the tooltip. Provinces produce as much as they are supposed to, but the tooltip does show "only 50%"

EDIT bis :

gyazo.com/d4d95c20bc25c3860ba35b8919e1c6a1

And the Homeland province, obviously, has more morale than the occupied province.

May we talk of it in another topic ? There is something buggy, i think
  • Homeland production problem

Moving posts into a new thread

Checking your game in deeper details, but you're right, there's is a problem with your production.
  • Cities work fine.

It's your homeland provinces the problem

Basically, your homeland provinces produce LESS than occupied provinces, which is not normal.

Didn't saw any problem with your cities. Occupied cities produce less than Homeland ones. Everything runs normal
  • Opulon wrote:

Cities work fine.

It's your homeland provinces the problem

Basically, your homeland provinces produce LESS than occupied provinces, which is not normal.

Didn't saw any problem with your cities. Occupied cities produce less than Homeland ones. Everything runs normal
    I personally see the problem in the lack of resources .. But understand correctly, I suffer the least from this ..
    I always have the largest army and I either on the second or on the first place in the top.