Hydroacoustic buoy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hydroacoustic buoy

Уou can add - Hydroacoustic buoy
      Which could be placed on points in the sea .. by means of a ship or an airplane of reconnaissance of naval aviation
      images (13).jpgimages (14).jpg
      Add a button to the ships in the interface - Hydroacoustic buoy
      When the ship comes to the point this button becomes active and there is an opportunity to install a buoy. whose lifetime will be limited to 3-5 days ..
      After 3-5 days, the maneuver will have to be repeated ..

he must scatter fog and give a review, with a radius of 25-150 km, track the movement of units through the point.
      It must have invisibility properties, and it can not be destroyed ..
    • Germanico wrote:

That is precisely what out naval recon planes and helicopters do. They drop sonobuoys. Being a grand strategy game we do not show each drop just as we do not simulate individual people or vehicles.
      I believe you ..)
      but there is a problem, as soon as planes or ships leave the point, the buoy apparently goes after them.
      agree it's not very realistic ..

You must understand that a survey in the sea is extremely important in the conditions of war,
      Especially when you do not have the resources to attack the enemy,
      but enough to react to the landing of troops from the sea ..
    • To the word
      in one of your strategies .. which perhaps you can call grand strategy game, a similar problem is solved by the fact that in the sea, at the point, 1 infantry unit is located ..
      But in that game the infantry is generated, you do not have to spend resources on its creation, and as a result, it's not a pity ..

You propose to use planes but they are extremely important .. and losing them in these conditions is very easy ..

You do not need to draw this buoy, the main thing that the review was with a timer, which will conduct a countdown, suppose 72 hours .. at the end of this time the review at the point disappears ..

It will only enrich your game.

The post was edited 2 times, last by rarh1 ().

• OK am I the only one that read the title and thought "that totally sounds like an 80's english punk band?"
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.