Matchmaking Que

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Matchmaking Que

There has absolutely got to be a way to Que up for a generated game/map type with a friend or two. I am absolutely tired of HOPING that a game can be generated and one of my allies can join it before it's full of everyone except the person I want to play the game with and unless you have 60 friends a passworded game just isnt feasible. We need the option of a public game, but the ability to join it as a group.
      -Nobody cares about the Alpha, it's all decided by the Omega.
    • In my most recent experience game 2141606 was joined by me, at 0 hour, I was kicked out of it in the hour I sat waiting for my friend so we could pick countries together and by the time I went back to join it an hour later after my friend had joined it was full. Yes there is another open game, but at this point I am just waiting for somebody to drop out, so said friend doesn't have to join and play yet another 60 man. It would be a disservice to those playing 2141606 if he were to simply let that game go inactive in favor of another.
    • That being said a simple fix for the situation may be just allowing a few hours in country selection (2 or 3) instead of only one. I don't know many people who can even get home from grocery shopping in a single hour (which they'd have to drop everything and speed to the nearest PC if they weren't at home at the time a game generated) and although it'd be nice if life revolved around finding and playing CoN matches, it simply doesn't for most of us.