can't use the add target option

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• can't use the add target option

1; uid=7726379&gameID=2140523
      2: I've just started a new match in a new server and after creating an assault group formed by 2 infantry units, 2 APC and 4 mobile AA guns i wanted so move them from Boston to attack Reykjavik, using the normal "attack" option i can attach both Reykjavik and it's northern province Isafjordur and it would takes 13h and 36m, but when i try to use my "Add Target" (Aggiungi Bersaglio in Italian) option, it doesn't let me, becuase when i try to click on the new target, the line connecting the last target and the new one doesn't appear and the time taken by the troops is the same, anybody can tell me why?
      3: I have attached 3 images to the post: in the image "Cattura" you can see the two ships moving towards Iceland
      In the image "Cattura1" you can see Reykjavik and Isafjordur already selected as targets
      In the image "Cattura2" you can see that even if i clicked on the province to the est of Reykjavik to add it as a target, the line doesn't appear and the timer that pops up still says 13h and 36m, so it wasn't added as target.
      Cattura.PNG
      Cattura1.PNG

Cattura2.PNG
    • Hi @JFoulke,

The path finding issue seems to affect some areas in particular, and will remain for the duration of the map. You can overcome this by doing as suggested by Germanico, click on attack/move command to the province you want, followed by add order command to the place you want to go to. You might need to do this for each province or for some few provinces.
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations