Anti Air vs SAM launcher?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anti Air vs SAM launcher?

So i get it both of these are supposed to counter aircraft/missiles but is it really worth even researching the anti air? I mean a lvl 1 SAM can deal like 20 dmg if attacked directly from aircraft but the mobile anti air on the other side deals 12 DAMAGE when attacked directly at MAXED OUT research level. It also is way worse at countering enemy missiles... The only thing that is good about the AA is the helicopter damage and maybe that it can also attack infantry and stuff? I still believe that the AA needs a rework or atleast a damage change .... No point in being called ANTI AIR when it deals super low damage even when fully upgraded.
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks