Lasso selection isn't working

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lasso selection isn't working

I just tried in a slightly older game, 2 119 219 and it isn't doing anything when i right click circle around a body of units to select them all.
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.
    • It seems to be working in newer games. i just opened up my new 56 player one and it works there.
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.
    • Germanico wrote:

Good news: it works for me logged in as your user.

Solution proposed by GERMANIAC IT SERVICES: Maybe reinstall windows XP? hehe...

//G
      While you were logged in as me, any chance you felt like adding a big pile of gold, or maybe god-mode a few units? asking for a friend. :D

Oh and Last Warrior - I am actually not sure how to screen shot it as it is a motion kind of thing.

If you hold down your right mouse button and draw a circle around the units you wish to select then let go when the circle is complete (or whatever shape you drew) you will find all the units in the selected area .. selected. I find this really useful when I have a bunch of stacks in a small area and I can't tell what is really in there, or can't select my unit out of a stack of enemies, cities, etc. It will only select YOUR units afaik.
      ----------------------