Brazil should be redesigned

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Brazil should be redesigned

Right now Brazil has too many provinces that don't give useful resources, what I propose is to use fewer provinces, maybe using the real Brazillian map in this case (26 states and a Federal District), and buffing the money and soldier resources, or giving it more resourceful provinces, even more on the west side of the country.

Also, this is more a city favoritism, but, Santa Maria in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, should be a city and not a province, and should be given a Soldier resource buff, as it is considered the second city with the biggest military numbers in Brazil, only behind the city Rio de Janeiro, which has the first biggest contigency.
    • Well sir, let me right away call the head of the map making division - headquartered in Quebec.

As you all know, and with Dorado being a multinational corporation listed around the likes of EA, and Activision, we have some 2300 people in Canada working on the map design alone.

They should be able to sort this out in an instant. We will release said update for 39.95 on steam obviously.

*sarcasm off*
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

Well sir, let me right away call the head of the map making division - headquartered in Quebec.

As you all know, and with Dorado being a multinational corporation listed around the likes of EA, and Activision, we have some 2300 people in Canada working on the map design alone.

They should be able to sort this out in an instant. We will release said update for 39.95 on steam obviously.

*sarcasm off*
      Wait do you actually have a HQ in Quebec? Or is it in the Grand Library Of Great Game Companies Destroyed By EA?

*sarcasm off*
    • Germanico wrote:

Well sir, let me right away call the head of the map making division - headquartered in Quebec.

*sarcasm off*
      Just keep that idea around, after all this is a suggestion.
    • kinghazskills wrote:

Germanico wrote:

*sarcasm off*
      Wait do you actually have a HQ in Quebec? Or is it in the Grand Library Of Great Game Companies Destroyed By EA?
      *sarcasm off*
      Sigh. Another case of the desperate need the internet has for the sarcasm font.

Until such time, please remember your syntax. Germanico, I am frankly ashamed of you. YOU. A Dev. A knight of the highest rank in the Order of the Dew, used ASTERICKS to turn sarcasm off? I for one would not want to see how you comment your code.

The proper syntax as accepted in the XML 1.3 standards is : <sarcasm> </sarcasm> this replaces the deprecated <snark></snark> tags and is the common practice as <facepalm></facepalm> is not yet an accepted standard and is being reviewed for implementation into HTML 5.0
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.
    • kinghazskills wrote:

Germanico wrote:

*sarcasm off*
      *sarcasm off*
      Well THERE'S your problem right there. Quebec mapmakers?? Dude, they think province means country! Canada could have been so great. We could have had American Ingenuity, French Food, and British Culture. Instead we got American Culture, British food, and French ingenuity.
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.