In-game Or Browser Blackouts.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In-game Or Browser Blackouts.

I have been getting an error while playing CoN lately, after some time playing it, the game simply blackouts, also taking any tabs open on Google Chrome, I couldn't file a bug/issue report because all the game interface simply disappears, most of the times it happened I was listening to music in the Map of Metal site, but the other tabs doesn't seem to interfere, I'm suspecting the main game is the root.

Maybe it can be GC, but, that error doesn't happen when I'm in the forums or other sites.

This issue was experienced in all servers I played.
    • Could you please tell me first what kind of web browser you are using? Have you tried other web browsers and checked if it happens, sometimes it even help to update the web browser, bit all versions works well with each others.
      Have a nice following day
      - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
    • normally it updates itself. There should be an update function somewhere under chrome settings.

Also make sure to clear cache :

Do one of the following: From the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“. Press “CTRL” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys in Windows or Linux, or “Command” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys on MacOS

last but not least: don't forget to refresh the game every so often using F5 - browsers are not very good at keeping games up to date.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf