Mongolia broken in new map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mongolia broken in new map

OK wait, umm WHAT??? I just started a new instance, playing mongolia. It doesn't have ANY electronics. Is this a new 'feature' or just some really cruel bug? I am pretty sure you are royally screwed if you start with -1 on the production of something necessary for everything except for bunkers, army bases, and about 5 units.

How the heck is this a thing? 7 cities, and two resource provinces, non of them have electronics. Even PRNK gets at least one of everything.

Ok, this match is getting a big ZERO on the time investment.

The closest electronics resource I can even ATTACK is Shanghai, a solid 26 hours away assuming no one stopped me .. like the chinese army.
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.
    • Considering there is no electronics and yet TWO cities with rare, I am thinking one was supposed to be electronics. If the trading system was in place I could maybe see it, but most of the time you can't buy at least one resource no matter how much you want it.
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.