Helicopters Vs Aircraft.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Helicopters Vs Aircraft.

Helicopters Or Aircraft? 3
        Aircraft (3) 100%
        Helicopters (0) 0%
      So ive seen people use only aircraft and ive seen people only use helicopters.

I use a mix if both of them... Greater focus on the aircraft for more air superiority and ground forces damage.. At the same time i mobilize a good division of attack helicopters in Case of enemy SAM launchers and threat defence systems...
      What about you?
      What do you guys prefer? Tell me your 'setup'
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
    • I just got calmed down a bit by helicopters in our late war round. Helicopters are REALLY REALLY Good in defense, when you are in your own anti-air bubble. Main use : force the enemy to either spam mobile anti-air, either not attack in too many groups.

My losses : 20 special forces, 1 MBT, 3 mech inf, 1 stealth air, 1 air superiority, 3 mobile anti-air, 1 sam

His losses : 8 Gunships, 6 attack helicopters.

Economically, he won :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • technically i failed to kill his Multiple Rocket Launcher, threatening any kind of advance from mountains. So yeah, he stands. The Special forces were a gambit, but they proved... strangely unefficient against the MRL.

It seems the MRL are not priority targets for hard damages, while SAM and mobile anti-air are. Sadly, i didn't created a thrust by killing sam/anti-air. And after the two first rounds, obviously, the helicopters came.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.

• gyazo.com/878616830680cfb0047aa0c6ec38a4b1

gyazo.com/81a3291fde2daa4a510bfd0333c285f7

Pretty Heated War.
      Funny thing is : already 5 nukes dropped, and belligerents are ~75% of their war capacity.