Player Rank & Security Council

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Player Rank & Security Council

Player Rank Reduced (significantly) & Security Council Membership not recognized

Hail Devs,

I noticed this evening that my player rank is significantly lower than it used to be. Also, I am a paid Security Council member (badge still showing on profile and in-game) but cannot queue units or buildings.

Please help,
      Chris
      ChrisJ909
      Leader, Carthage Alliance (CTG)
      carthage-alliance.org/
      Founding Member, Challenge Alliance Community (CAC)
      --
      "History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
    • Hi Chris,

thanks for letting us know.

Rank may once again be broken - it's a shared code base and very "fickle". Let's investigate. Often it also catches up later or jumps around at month change. "It is known, Kaleesi..."

Concerning the Sec Council let my QA guys give it a spin... Will get back to you asap.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

Hi Chris,

thanks for letting us know.

Rank may once again be broken - it's a shared code base and very "fickle". Let's investigate. Often it also catches up later or jumps around at month change. "It is known, Kaleesi..."

Concerning the Sec Council let my QA guys give it a spin... Will get back to you asap.

//G
      I want to thank Germanico and the great staff for addressing my questions and all of their support!
      ChrisJ909
      Leader, Carthage Alliance (CTG)
      carthage-alliance.org/
      Founding Member, Challenge Alliance Community (CAC)
      --
      "History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid." - Dwight D. Eisenhower