Save Game Option

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There are alot of players playing CoN, and to make this possible to do at any time the game goes at the pace it does. But what is saving needed for? If you mean so you could make the game likely to pause for 48 hours, it is likely not needed either. I understand that you might have no computer to look into your games which sucks, but then everyone in the game would have to accept that, and that is unlikely to happen. Sounds good, but dosen't work that good in practice i believe.
      Have a nice following day
      - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
    • Yeah, so I can sleep sometimes. Pause the game for 8 hours to sleep or for other reasons. I think you are correct by saying people might not vote yes but if it was only active players that voted you might not have to get that many yes votes.

What do you mean it doesn't work in practice?

The only other way to take care of this problem I suggested in an Admirals and Generals Suggested Update that allows the player to be more like President and Delegate some of his command to Admirals and Generals that would passively Garrison and Agressively attack according to settings made by President(player) to Admirals and Generals that had an attached vicinity Company to control.

I know Security Council may address some of the issues im talking about above but if you made the Admirals and Generals very expensive like about the same to buy a city the Security Council would still be very valuable and I don't think you have that similar of technology as a Security Council Member.

Another thing this would do is allow your players to do other things in thier life while Admirals and Generals control their command and also brings players back to see how thier doing and adjust their settings that would probably be best on a slider.

The post was edited 2 times, last by BravoCompany ().

• The game is made in a peace you don't have to check it very often, you should be able to check it 2 - 3 times a day and still be able to function like other players, overnight you can assemble attack so when you wake up in the morning you have some time to think trough your strategies to your breakfast coffee.

I don't believe a pause or save game is really needed, that could be a feature if you now played single player, but this is multilayer with players in different timezones even, when you are sleeping, some people might be checking their game to their lunch. This is why i said that it might be hard in practice where there can be 6 hours difference between the players.
      Have a nice following day
      - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
    • I like what you said about checking the game 2 to 3 times daily quickly. I also think my ideas about Generals and Admirals giving more option to Delegate command would be a good option but pausing the game may not.

Can you comment on the idea of Generals and Admirals given a delegation of control like suggested in my previous comment or in my original created thread named Generals and Admirals Suggested Update?