In-Game Economy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In-Game Economy

In the three real games I'm playing, it always happens that the players still online simply forgets about the Market, I believe that many other have suffered this, you have tons of money to burn but you can't buy the resources you need because nobody puts offers.

So, shouldn't the Devs start considering the AI involvement into it?
      And how can we, the Players, help the Devs in this?
    • Market is and always was a problem, because of AI :/. They know it, sadly, and already did some changes. Actually, the situation is better than before !

But yeah, i agree. Even if to be honest, i always found ways to spend my money ---> try to research alternative units. For example, if you lack electronics, consider expanding your infantry. If you lack supplies, consider expanding your support, etc
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • The AI is involved - but it is conquered quickly. Ending its involvement, understandably.
      What remains is the player market - and if nobody puts anything up - or only a few then these offers are quickly gobbled up.

Which is precisely what we are seeing.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf