Helicopter Patrolling Engagement/Damage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Helicopter Patrolling Engagement/Damage

Over the last 24-48 hours I have noticed a couple of things about helicopters; 1) I have had issues with carrier based helo's not responding to "Patrol" orders...they stay flat on the deck (bug reported in the game I experienced it), 2) I have tried two configurations a. 1x Attack 3x Gunship and b. 2x Atttack 2x Gunship: the 'a' stack used to chew up 1 insurgent quickly (3h) and the 'b' stack would take a little longer (4h) but now both stacks are taking way longer (9h). Is my perception off, or have you tweaked the helicopters/insurgents? It's level 3 Gunships and Level 1 Attack helo's. I didn't see anything in update notes.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
    • Hi Mallahan,

we didn't change anything. Is this on a new game? Or one that has been running a long time?

Normally now, if we change or rebalance we do it for new games in order to not disrupt the old game flow and strategy.

This being said we nerfed the Insurgents yesterday by about 1/3 of their hitpoints for all games younger than about a month - simply because we found them to overpowered with their new skills and all.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf