Are Aircraft (Fighters and Helicopters) healed when resting on the deck of their carrier?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are Aircraft (Fighters and Helicopters) healed when resting on the deck of their carrier?

I can't find anything concrete that gives a hard number of HP/day that aircraft are healed at sea? Can someone shed some light? I don't want to have send two carrier groups back to a nearby hospital to wait for its aircraft to heal, but the game is what it is. I know that ships only heal in light blue waters, and again nothing in concrete numbers to the rate of healing. Can something be added to the unit descriptions relating to healing rate (maybe another line under "Terrain Information")?
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
    • I may be wrong because "heat of battle", but i'm pretty sure i saw several times aircraft carriers carrying "wounded" airplanes for a long time. So, i guess the answer is "no".
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.