PVP trading again

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PVP trading again

Hello,

How long we must wait to unlock a pvp resources trade? We came here with a large team, but its @#!) that we cant trade each other in coalition. It's unreal so in effect you will lose players. I understand it is aginst cheater, but common... normal players cannot suffer becouse of small group of cheater.

@Sorry, wrong place. Please relocate.
  • Sorry, but I have to state it again: we will not bring back resource trading.

We may find other solutions, but the happy days of swapping rares are over for good - for ever.

I don‘t know where you are taking your numbers from but last I checked it neither was a small issue, nor did we lose players. Quite in the contrary: we got lots of players thanking us for clamping down on massive abuse that was rampant.
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
  • Here is what I have found playing without paying the king tax:
    Eliminating swapping demands all players to develop their countries thus becoming better players of the game.
    No coalition fuedal system is in place; 'Hey if you want to be in our coalition the "Rug munchers" you have to give 2000 rare materials to the leader each day.'
    Common enemy and common use of air power helps the less fortunate expand, thereby creating a more equal coalition environment.

And as such, I make new friends from the influx of new players, and the game thrives.
    "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
  • You can rest assured that we are aware of some players wanting trading back and we will be working on something. But we do not want a mechanic in our game which will be used and abused, it's not fun for anyone. We have some ideas we would love to implement, new content. It will make the wait all the more satisfying, rather than rehashing an old broken system.
    Dorado Games
    Conflict Of Nations