Gold Sabotage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold Sabotage

Is there anyway we can get a notification of who is using gold to lower morale to try and spring insurgents in my homeland?

I literally took out 4 countries in 2 days now they are reducing the morale of my capital and homeland cities trying to get insurgents to show up not realizing I have 10 stacks at every city lol...

anyways it would be nice to know who is doing this
  • Only way I can think of countering that would be to use gold to pump it back up, so if you were at 100% and he lowered it to say 10%, that would mean he used 500 * 9 or 4500 gold to lower it. You would have to use the same to get it back up. If you don't though, it will recover back up to what it's supposed to be because of surrounding territories and the buildings that give bonuses in your cities.
    "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
  • It's 1000 to lower it by 10 and 500 to bring it up by 10 with gold. And no, we wont disclose gold users - gold use is "anonymous" for a reason. This being said it can also be an enemy agent in the city - they do the same without gold use with a random success chance once every 24h.
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
  • D5Greene wrote:

Gold use is anonymous so you guys can get rich?

Good to know I won't be making another purchase here :)
    Not sure how that logic works.... If I were to take a wild guess it would be so that little ass squeaker kids that cant stand loosing don't start spamming the forums with names of people that use gold.

Which by the way, mister genius, It seems you are not aware that maintaining a game like this does cost money. You know that thing that is used to pay for services such as hosting, computers, development.
    I know I know its surprising, here we thought it was all free.