Zoom Out Technology

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zoom Out Technology

I propose the implementation of more zoom out technology. If it were researchable, I would spend gold on maxing it out on day 1 because I hate having to drag the mouse so much to see what's going on in the world and to navigate to troops that are spread far and wide.

Would it be possible to add another level or two of zooming out so that we can almost see the entire map and get a better sense of whats going on in the world and where our units/land is? Even at the farthest level of being zoomed out, I still find myself having to click and drag many times to scan the globe. Can't be good for me old, fragile, 26-year-old wrists!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      "Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst. And corrupts the best. I never asked for power. Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok
    • Dude, if you are using Chrome there is a Zoom function (see attached photo). I reduce it to 50% and then do max zoom out of the game to see the world. I haven't been able to go lower than 50%, but certain computers may be able to.zoom.pngworld view.png
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
    • This is why my parents left me. Thank you lol.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      "Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst. And corrupts the best. I never asked for power. Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok