Two Infantry Units Have 70 HP??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Two Infantry Units Have 70 HP??

So I started attacking a stack of two infantry units and when I went back to check on the battle, its showing that the two units (1 motorized infantry and 1 national guard unit) have 17/70 HP.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      "Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst. And corrupts the best. I never asked for power. Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok
    • screen of the bug and game of ID please ?

Motorised has 20 HP max, and National guard same. So, in theory, not more than 40 HP
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Sorry everyone, I thought that the picture posted, but apparently the file size was too large. I will post an image with all other necessary information when I get back home!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      "Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst. And corrupts the best. I never asked for power. Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok