Glitch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

I would like to bring up what I believe is a glitch that has cropped up in a game (Game 2116899) in which I play Israel. In the past few days, I have had several divisions of over 300 hit points each simply disappear, and the only indication I have of what happened to them is an indication that they were destroyed by the 4th Task Force (Turkey). Thing is, there is no such task force anymore, as I conquered Turkey a while back and destroyed all their units. I have also swept the area and found no units of any size, much less of a size capable of simply wiping out over 1,200 hit points worth of units instantly without a trace. I would appreciate it if this can be investigated, as this is either a glitch, or something else is going on.
    • Look near the shore of Izmir : There is a turkish frigate, that is steadily shotting down your troops while they are airlifting.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Hmmm... Didn't see him. That might account for some of the missing units, but 2/3 of the ones that disappeared followed a different path, farther to the north. Also, can a single frigate destroy a whole airborne division of 500+ hit points in the limited time it is within range? I have to date lost 5 whole divisions, ranging in size from about 300 HPs to almost 600, for a total of over 2,000 HPs. Also, at least one of the divisions that disappeared was sent by sea on a path from the north coast of Turkey to Constantinople, and never went near Izmir.
    • Airlift transports are 5 HP, and each time a frigate group exterminates a isolated group, it gains another round one minute after.

I concluded this by looking at how you were mobilising your troops. You select them all from various parts of the worlds, and send them on the final point directly.

So.... yeah. It's not about the 2 000 HP. It's about the 10 Airlift HP * 50 that is/was used. If you look at the newspapers, all those troops die precisely in the AA range of the frigate.

If you'd allow me, you play quite like a butcher, managing to get negative ratios against all your AI opponents while being drastically superior in technology. Use more reco/radar units.

And kill that frigate. You'll see your "glitch" disappear at the exact same time.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.

• gyazo.com/bd39ec6fbebf13790b014a93a3bbf6e2

And now, the provinces where the newspaper reports casualties (including Istanbul)

gyazo.com/f6bec2de57a2cd858c35a0fa3666d93f

If after killing this frigate you still get wreck by Turkey, i'll aknowledge there is a bug.