How do YOU choose your nation?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do YOU choose your nation?

Greetings, Commanders!

I'm curious, which nation do you generally like to pick? ^^ Do you always pick the same one? Do you like to change it up? How come you like to play this way?

Personally; When choosing a nation, initially I like to first take the Location & Doctorin into consideration, unless I want to roleplay or play a specific nation that is :D Map also plays a role, as well as who is available in that current game. But that is because I like to mix it up :)

Let me know what you like to do!

Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• Well, experienced players are a bad example, because they usually take random, for the thrill of being dropped like space marines in an area where they will immediatly begin to exterminate organic lifeforms
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

Well, experienced players are a bad example, because they usually take random, for the thrill of being dropped like space marines in an area where they will immediatly begin to exterminate organic lifeforms
      Either way I am bad at all these games :D
      Dr. Leipreachán

Community Support
      Dr. Leipreachán - EN Team Lead
      EN Community Support
      Dorado Games | Conflict of Nations | Senior Support
    • I will tend to run certain tech trees for a few games at a time. So if I am on a western tech kick, I will pick countries based on that tech. I also will often pick my country by what interests me from an rp point of view. Now as a Canadian, I often try to grab Canada, but as it is almost always gone in first 7 countries, I have to be quick on the drop to get it.

Then of course I also happen to avoid countries that I just really hate playing. Some countries that are either too time demanding as they are constantly under attack, or too boring in that you have very limited options or it takes forever to reach anywhere. Like mongolia. Blech.
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.