Tradable/swappable provinces (at least between coalition members)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tradable/swappable provinces (at least between coalition members)

Case 1:
    My friends and I took over some territory in a joint operation and the provinces are mixed up ( some of them are isolated and surrounded by allied provinces), now it would be cool if we could swap out those provinces go get them more "organized".

Case 2: Insurgency took place in some of my allies provinces and because it was spreading and my ally wasn't online I took the insurgents out and took the territory, now I would like to return the territories to my ally and for a reward he would give me some resources.

Downside: I do see some potential for abuse here which would need to be regulated by some sort of mechanism (can't trade territories for free, territory price has a minimum (that minimum would be lower if the player you are trading to was a recent owner of the territory (as of Case2)), territory minimum price would depend on the kind (city, province), population, buildings, max territory trade cap per day

What do you guys think ? ^^