State of the Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• State of the Game

Hello, i'd actually just to make a short thread about how I feel about the game right now.

I took a large break from both CoW and CoN (CoW is a ww2 version, generally a good game, thought hardly as well thought out as this game) and coming back i decided to play as Germany before the last AFV update.

Now, I'll be very blunt here- WHAT A DAMN GOOD GAME YOU'VE MADE.

I usually get bored rather quickly, but this game has changed so much. Though i never really wanted a new armoured unit or infantry unit, i've enjoyed using them. The coalition system seems to be coming along nicely, i enjoy the little countries you can play as (though it is painful to play as them, but thats a risk you take) and i further more take my hat of the dev team for always updating and changing things.

Though i'd still like to see paratroops, more naval units and some other cool gimmicks (weather system, seasons, cool research for things like "cold weather gear" or "desert upgrade kit" to allow units to fight better in adverse conditions, but as i said- gimmick things.) i'n really happy to see this game come along. I'd like to see every country start with more technology unlocked at the start of the game, but i believe that was removed due to being unbalanced.

Anyway, good works guys. Thought you might need some positive feed back for a change, instead of the abuse you always get