Wolfpack vs Multi Account

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wolfpack vs Multi Account

Dear Wolfpackers and other Cheaters

Just scroll through this forum and the ones of similar games by BYTRO... and you will find you are quite famous because you are ruining a very good game for all of us.

Dear Developers

PLEASE can we find a solution for this - we already block account from the same IP address but surely we can do more regarding WolfPack strategies... for example: Can we flag players who we think are using other players to be their dummies... other than they are cheating. Can we ban such players immediately for 3 days or more... and then allow them back into the game - hopefully the rest of the players would have balanced the game by then.
      War is the symptom but not the cause. If you are prepared to address the cause all else will fall in place.
    • a) Dorado is extremely active against player pushing, wolfpacking and multi-accounting - ask the community for details
      b) We do not condone naming and shaming - so please contact the team or write a ticket and explain what the issue is

thanks.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • I know of gaming guilds that have been around more than 15 years , when a guild like that joins a game you will almost never see them in game chat , they use a 3rd party voice chat such as teamspeak , skype or ventrillo. The wolfpacking rule is nearly uniforceable because of that. They do not need to draw an in game alliance or join a coalition. They have their own gaming forums where they discuss nothing but games , they can post screen grabs of your troop locations without having to share intel in game. The only viable solution i have seen is to form your own such alliance to counter them and that destroys any hope of solo game play.
    • As right as Ligter is of course, we have gone to great lengths in making our game and its mechanics less vulnerable to wolfpacking and general feature abuse:

1) join time restrictions (no later than 10 days)
      2) removed player resource trading
      3) removed player territory/city trading
      4) removed old pact system which was creating big alliance blocks
      5) Implemented IP auto blocking
      6) Implemented Coalition Leave Timers
      etc.

So I believe it's fair to say that we are actively assisting fun in the game where we can.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • I dont deny that you are trying your best otherwise I would not play your other games nor would I part with real money to play... but when you play with real money and see all your coins go down the drain because some players are teaming up OUTSIDE the in game functions of "pact, alliances, coalitions etc" your game start to loose its appeal... and I question why I play a game which despite my efforts to play as fair as possible - I am fighting a lost cause..
      War is the symptom but not the cause. If you are prepared to address the cause all else will fall in place.
    • If you are referring to situations when you get into 5 vs 1 because in front of you there is a team of 5 friends (no multi account), alliances, or such, i must say that the game allows that.

On supremacy, i militated, back in 2014, to establish wolfpack rules against that. But now that there is allied victory and limitations of numbers into coalitions, all i can say is "do your own coalition", or... "join/create an alliance yourself".

I know there is a deep "meta" unfairness, because an alliance player is always better trained, better motivated, and etc. It's not illegal, though, while we do encourage alliances to play alliances challenges, and not be "big fish in small aquariums"
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.