"MISSING" AIR UNITS - How to fix until we release a hotfix

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "MISSING" AIR UNITS - How to fix until we release a hotfix

Dear Players!

Boy are we happy this one has been caught.
    Air units are being 'lost' because they are split during a mission, but if you use the right click feature/lasso on the airport which belongs to the affected units, you can see that they are in fact not missing but all there.

Fix: What you will need to do is tell the units to return to the base or else assign a mission to the stack which is selected, in this way. Once they return to base you will see the stack neatly split and separated. If you highlight your air unit stacks with the lasso tool (right click & drag) you will find them hidden under another air stack. Another possibility is that the airfield was damaged and the aircraft are split in mission.If you zoom out and lasso the entire map, you will see them in the unit section.

So, to avoid this issue: Make sure NOT to split air units whilst on patrol/mission/order otherwise they will visually split under each other.
    To fix: You will need to return your air units to base or else you can try assign a mission on the selected stack. Another possibility is that the airfield was damaged and the aircraft are split in mission.

If you are still encountering issues, please post your GameID, ingame username/playerID and any information which will help us like the units lost, amount, place, and what they were doing. The details matter.

Thank you, your cooperation is invaluable and appreciated.

//DG
    Dorado Games
    Conflict Of Nations

The post was edited 4 times, last by Yak ().

• Yak wrote:

Dear Players!

Boy are we happy this one has been caught.
    Air units are being 'lost' because they are split during a mission, but if you use the right click feature/lasso on the airport which belongs to the affected units, you can see that they are in fact not missing but all there.

Fix: What you will need to do is tell the units to return to the base or else assign a mission to the stack which is selected, in this way. Once they return to base you will see the stack neatly split and separated. If you highlight your air unit stacks with the lasso tool (right click & drag) you will find them hidden under another air stack. Another possibility is that the airfield was damaged and the aircraft are split in mission.If you zoom out and lasso the entire map, you will see them in the unit section.

So, to avoid this issue: Make sure NOT to split air units whilst on patrol/mission/order otherwise they will visually split under each other.
    To fix: You will need to return your air units to base or else you can try assign a mission on the selected stack. Another possibility is that the airfield was damaged and the aircraft are split in mission.
    nothing happened... 5 F111 and 2 abrams tanks lost... all of those units returning to the base... i used the right click select but nowhere...... i am totally disappointed!!!
  • Vikingr wrote:

Same for me - the planes ar NOT stacked - they ar NOT just not visual. This is a way of saying the fault is ours - not the game!

NOT good service - and for this we spend money....
    Of course its their fault, and the worst thing is that they treat us like stupid... we told them many times, this solution is not working, and the units are lost in space hahahaha, and they donot care to check their database to check that we had units. If they check the events, they can see if a unit have been destroyed or not

I agree with you very bad service!! And for me its a reason to quit the game. Its ok to make a mistake, but to treat your customers this way is unacceptable instead of checking and find out our units!!!!
  • Guys im pretty sure Devs working on this problem, but first they need to repair last update so it will work properly, then they will be helping users. Leave a message here, so they will have an information about you and thats all.
    Other thing - did that 5 fighters so important, that you cant play right now without them ?
  • Yak wrote:

There seem to be two inter-lapping issues, making it harder to determine where the missing units are coming from. If this 'fix' doesn't help, please post your GameID and ingame username/userID so that we can investigate further.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    i have send them yesterday many times... but nothing... i even send screenshot to prove that the 5 f111 havent been shot down... but the only thing i received as an answer was a copy paste of the fist post!!!
    How long time you need to investigate further? You donot keep a log for the units have been created at you database? So you can check 5 units where there and suddendly disappeared? You have the events that they attacked a ship and nothing happened to them. I send screenshots... but nothing!!!

And as i said to previous post, those 5 units were important.... no air support for the bomber(s) and for the land units!!!!