VP Limit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, Can we please look at increasing the VP limit or creating games that require a % of map rather than VP's. Ive played many games in this now and win most however its becoming very boring to play as most of the time tech isnt even finished before the game ends. Why is it 1750 why cant it be double that? ex. I have all of sth america and already have 1100 VP points...that leaves the rest of the world ...if i take 1 more country then ill win and then the money i spent is waisted and its again boring....what cant we just keep playing?
    • a smart thing to do is to add people in your coalition and when they go inactive dont kick them , just keep them. They will eventually get attacked by someone and get conquered while they are inactive. You will still have them in the coalition and your Vp limit will go higher cause it still counts as a country.
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks