Insurgents

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't believe that that information is currently correct.

By my recollection, any territory with a morale below ~34% has a chance of spawning a unit of Insurgents. Keeping a friendly unit stationed in a location reduces the percent chance of insurgency occurring; however, the chance is only reduced to zero if there are multiple friendly units stationed in the same location, sufficient to mitigate the chance of insurgency completely.

The percent chance of insurgency can be found in the information tab found directly above the morale bar of a province with a morale of less than 34%.
      "Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky."
      ― Arcade Mode, Ace Combat Five: The Unsung War
    • My knowledge atm is not the best but I believe if morale is below 35% it is possible local resistance will spawn and fight and then take the province under Rogue State, this happened to me 2 days ago or yesterday can't remember which day but it happened
      Dr. Leipreachán

Community Support
      Dr. Leipreachán - EN Team Lead
      EN Community Support
      Dorado Games | Conflict of Nations | Senior Support