Cluster Bomb Munitions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cluster Bomb Munitions

Siting recent changes to aircraft stacking penalty and ground force stacking penalty and the addition of the Armored Fighting Vehicle that has pretty good air defense i would like to propose Cluster Bomb Munitions , trained and use like Cruise Missiles with higher damage to Infantry and Population but lower damage to Armor and Ships. A conventional weapon with no option for Chem and Nuke.
    • I think that the fact there is no "early anti-soft" efficient option for cruise missiles is deliberate. For late game, i think i would appreciate this kind of munition, however :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

I think that the fact there is no "early anti-soft" efficient option for cruise missiles is deliberate. For late game, i think i would appreciate this kind of munition, however
      A lot has changed in the game since the last CM update , what i see now is very high level aircraft taking a great deal of damage from very low level infantry , and i am not facing full groups of 10.
      Cluster bombs would not be available any sooner than conventional CM , if you wanted them early you would have to choose between the 2 , resources would dictate that , but would would have the option to choose. You would have the choice of supplementing soft or hard damage , keep in mind if you chose cluster bombs there would not be a chem and nuclear upgrade.
    • Germanico wrote:

It seems you don’t really like helicopters...
      Helicopters get good damage but suffer heavy losses for the same reason strike fighters suffer losses , they also have much shorter range , fly slower , cannot use missiles and are vulnerable to air superiority fighters. I use eastern Helicopter Gunship but when playing western i skip Helo's in favor of adding long range bombers or more strike and air superiority fighters. Helicopters also compete for the same building queue as airplanes. I don't hate them but i don't love them either. I almost forgot- AA units can be trained on day 1 and built with lvl 1 army base now so anti helo is readily available very early in the game.