StormLegion828 Intro of the Redneck

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• StormLegion828 Intro of the Redneck

Howdy ya'll!

I'm new to moderating here on the English server for CoN.

You may, or may not recognize my user name from MMORPG games. Or maybe Steam games.
      Played World of Warcraft for a long time and learned the reason behind fast replies. Since I started playing World of Tanks I had a new username as LoneWolf001 and ran a clan on it for 2 1/2 years I game with a headset at all times, but this hasn't slowed down my typing speed. :D

Always here to help, and grow as a team and community.

YEHAW!!!!
    • Opulon wrote:

Welcome to the team
      Oh believe me I know that all to well. We had donations come in for a long time, supporting our website, and teamspeak server. Always had enough to host clan events and reward the winners. Activity stayed high most of the time. Holidays made it harder to keep people on naturally. But it was still fun.
      We ended up doing a merger from being known as 41AWD-41WAR (went through a name change because people kept saying 41st all wheel drive lol) 41st Armored Warfare Division, to being known as DBIOW Deadly Biological Warfare, with the new guys accepting our system we had set into place. Unfortunately I had to resign as commander due to personal life problems on top of computer at the time wasn't able to even handle opening a web browser.
      The clan took a lot of beating after that and became majorly inactive. I came back to find it in such poor shape and little bit by little bit trying help breath life back into the clan by pushing the new Brass to become more of a community, rather souly based on one game. Hoping to get events going again but of course being a community now we are going to have to push a lot more ideas.

A lot of people who want to become staff members don't understand. With promotion comes power, but not, its not longer "just a game". We are in it to win it, don't like it? step down or be removed.

It is a constent struggle when running any community big or small, the faster people realize that they truly need a goal, and set target group of people to "recruit", the easier it will become to accomplish their goals and dreams for their community. Staying focused and keeping everyone on the same page will then become the only real struggle.
    • HAHAHAHA.

Anyway, proves to be an excellent description of who you are as a team member, right ? :D

And i do know indeed that some WoW clans are very well organised and were very important, emotionally, for many people. I was an EvE player, myself. Ah... second lives as much as something can be ^^
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.