FOG OF WAR + SPEED EVENT [X4] (171215)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FOG OF WAR + SPEED EVENT [X4] (171215)

Dear players,

The event you have patiently been waiting for is here, Speed events will be generated to join until the end of this weekend. We have also introduced new improvements for locating and identifying units in combat.
      Fixes

• Aircraft patrolling over it's own city should no longer damage it when it gets into combat
      • Events log now properly indicates what type of ground division has been attacked
      • Intel now should update properly upon getting into sight range.
      • Intel is removed when a unit is no longer in the previous position
      • Attacking ranged units are now properly uncovered in non advanced Fog Of War games
      • Aircraft will no longer heal during mission
      • Army notifications now correctly report ground locations for planes that take anti air damage and air vs air combat
      • Notifications for units being attacked by ranged units outside of sight range no longer mention Military Unit -1
      • Information in occupied city bar is now aligned properly
      • Fixed cost of military hospital level 2 and 3
      Improvements
      • The timer for inactive/abandoned AI takeover for speed games has been set to be the same (real time) as it is for normal games
      • Reduced damage animation time on units that received damage to 15min
      • T1 Eastern Doctrine Main Battle Tank model overhaul
      • Added province links to province conquered and border violated notifications
      • Support units models now have unified sizes to match scale across doctrines

Event changes
      • x4 Game speed: Resources, construction, mobilisation, research and everything related to time is sped up by 4!
      • Fog of war: You will now see units which are unidentified and require specific units to display the number within a stack in an area. The units which are able to identify the number in a stack are as follows:
      List of Scout units who are able to determine the stack size in fog of war.
      • Special Forces - Ground
      • Combat Recon Vehicle - Ground
      • UAV - Ground
      • AWACS and Naval AWACS - Ground and Air
      • Theater Defense System - Air
      • Mobile Radar - Ground and Air
      • Stealth Air Superiority Fighter - Air
      • ASW Helicopter - Sea
      • Naval Patrol Aircraft - Naval
      • Destroyer - Naval
      • Attack Submarine - Naval

//The Dorado Team
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

The post was edited 3 times, last by Yak ().

• What update no longer allows a resource loot? I am going to have to start a new game. That change is completly different. Although I think I will like it better because it allows a more gradual build up and longer games more like real life and also more like a city building game. Do you think the team will ever make this game more like a city building game like Sim City or will they ever incorporate arena or FPS like Rise of Nations or another FPS. That would be awesome to have a mix of arena and map like Rise of Nations or Age of Empires or even a mix with FPS that is like Modern Warfare as well. I have been trying to make a mix of these genres but can never find the time and I don't have a team of developers. I think your 64 map would be perfect for it though.