Venomous

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• moby1kanob wrote:

I think it is pretty obvious when they are a dual flag coalition and if you see it, find another game and archive that one...move on. Pretty simple. there are plenty of fair games out there to play.
      I know full well what they are doing and so do they , that is why W.A.T is talking smack on my recruitment thread , trying to make me look bad , they know if i put together a 5 man team who play the game without benefit of 10+ players and gold spamming they will get wrecked.
    • the 69 DAYS were ironic , thats why i also used the number 69 :). What kind of research does he have that you Dont? You have no proof about him using gold so i wont really bother. Plus its good using gold so that you can help the developers.
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
    • TolisHellas wrote:

You have no proof about him using gold
      Ya , right , this guy pulled of a genius military campaign that would make NOS proud , taking half of Africa in the first 12 days.
      You have to garrison a newly captured town for 3 days to keep insurgents out , normal resource production does not allow enough troops to be built to pull this off.
      Support the game ? Absolutely , buy premium subscription , use some gold to play around with builds , find what works for you ,no problem. If you think you need 4 groups of strike fighters on day 3 or 10 + nations on your team in order to do well on a server , do not apply to my alliance , that is not what i am looking for.
      Files
    • half of africa in 12 days isnt hard to do . He had problems with rogue states but he had a coalition with helped him. He is also top 2.225 in the whole world buddy.. not that low of a rank. There is also a chance that you never get rogue state on the city you should also know about that right? His enemies were mostly inactive aswell... You are just mad and we can see it. Its fine though.
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
    • TolisHellas wrote:

half of africa in 12 days isnt hard to do . He had problems with rogue states but he had a coalition with helped him. He is also top 2.225 in the whole world buddy.. not that low of a rank. There is also a chance that you never get rogue state on the city you should also know about that right? His enemies were mostly inactive aswell... You are just mad and we can see it. Its fine though.
      Anyone who has been in the game long enough to be reading this thread can see that you are the one who brought 10+ players to a 64 map (1/6 of the world territory) and I am the one calling you on your bullshit. That is why you are here trolling my recruitment thread.
    • I didnt troll. Came here to tell you Good luck on the fight. I didnt bring 10+ players on the map. I met them during that match. And since people disliked you they wanted to group up against you. As simple as that. Your fault for your overly offensive gameplay buddy.
    • Offensive meant as in Being aggresive and attacking lots of countries expecting not to get attacked back.
    • TolisHellas wrote:

Offensive meant as in Being aggresive and attacking lots of countries expecting not to get attacked back.
      China declared war on me opening day , i did not attack anyone until Japan refused to move his drones from over my cities and i intercepted the message of him working with you to attack me.
      I do not know who India attacked before he joined , Nam attacked Indonesia after i told him not to then attacked Russia after i told him not to start any more wars , when he turned traitor and started letting you use his airfields i kicked him from coalition , i would be shocked if he was not passing info to you all along.
      Since the first 3x speed event i have been attack on or before day five on 7 out of 10 servers i have joined , attacked by day 10 on 2 leaving 1 of 10 servers i get to day 10 without being attacked. Most of these attacks i log in to find an army at my Capitols border from an invasion that started 3AM my time , sometimes i win that war sometimes i do not. I play defensive in the opening days , i turtle up and counter attack when enemy invasion forces are depleted. So i guess you consider defending myself aggressive play , i should just log off and let people invade my land to keep from offending you.
      A majority of these attacks on me come from multiple opponents , dual coalitions like you are doing now , that is exactly why i started this thread .

The post was edited 1 time, last by Liqter ().

• i never talked with JAPAN. Which proves you wrong and a liar so everything you say means nothing to me anymore. Vietnam never talked to me idk about the african nations though. You are also in their coalition. So a full on war counts you in. You wouldnt be in their coalition if you didnt like their moves wouldnt you? And i came here to say good luck on the war buddy. NOT to talk smack like you told the guy up there. Proved a liar once again..
    • TolisHellas wrote:

You wouldnt be in their coalition if you didnt like their moves wouldnt you?
      I kicked Nam out of MY coalition because i did not like his moves.
      The fact that i survived this server and your zerg tactics is a victory for me , i killed far more enemy units than i lost , a net gain for me.
      Files