Helping AI Countries.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Helping AI Countries.

Hi.

Could you by any chance introduce a feature that lets an active player help another AI nation through Economic help? That way, you can fight proxy wars more rapidly without getting involved for real. Help could be giving from your own resources, to the AI nation, so it can make a stronger military, and be more troublesome for other active players getting involved with it.
    • Yeah, some kind of proxy war feature. Maybe allow some of your units to "join" into a fight for an ai, its still controlled by the player but is maybe labeled as volunteer force or something like that. Basically allow you to do something like the Korean War or most other recent Us military actions. They have not been declared wars but often (and sometimes very large) sending troops to support another countries army against some enemy. This could let you back up an AI country and fight limited wars, without fully declaring war. It could say who owns the supporting countries so that, it isn't a way to fight wars with no consequence. I would like to note, that the supporting units stay under the control of the country that built them (this is not unit trading) it could also be limited to only supporting ai nations to possibly prevent abuses.
      If you make a man a fire he will be warm for a couple hours, now light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
    • First the AI must be so intelligent, like a year ago. In the moment the AI dont use the air force. A year ago my units were attacked from strike fighters from a AI nation. Airsuperior fighters from AI nations were on patrol. Sometimes it was very hard but it was a really good fight. :thumbup:

Now all air units stay on the airfield in extrem big stacks and sometimes they fly from one airbase to annother airbase :thumbdown: . Thats extrem boring :sleeping: .
      Now it is very easy to attack a AI air force. If I destroy the airfield all the aircrafts become a vehicle and then they are useless.

Also if I become inactive all air units are on the airfields and many army units are going in ships in the sea. This is extrem stupid and make no sense X( .
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)