Coalition of Democratic Nations recruiting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coalition of Democratic Nations recruiting

The Coalition of Democratic Nations is an alliance that stands up for democracy in the face of our adversaries. We are recruiting now!
      Discord link: discord.gg/Hk8dfFV
      To find us on Conflict of Nations simply go to the Alliance tab, then scroll down until you find us. Link we also be in the discord
      - 1st President of the Coalition of Democratic Nations. "Power.Peace.Prosperity"
    • Hello, I am a member of Remors' alliance Coalition of Democratic Nations (CoDN). At this time it appears the alliance has gone inactive. Very little communication has occurred, I myself took a 2 month leave of absence from CoN. I have recieved messages from other alliances about inactivity in team games and have been asked to shut down the alliance if we are no longer active. Remors' was last online CoN on 6/3/2017 so I am going to wait two more weeks until 7/4/2017 and then take action to disband the alliance. Thank you for your consideration and hope to play in a game soon with any readers.

*This message will be deleted if the alliance resumes activity before the date listed*
    • Leading an alliance is hard. Let's hope he will come back (i like his flag ^^). In the meantime, i advise you to join another alliance, with a stronger administration
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Thank you. Remors was a good promoter for his alliance and spent some time in thought about its appearance. Unfortunately, he last longed on during a time in which I was taking a month long break from CoN so I never found out what happened. It may be that after some time playing he just found that it either was not the game for him or could not commit the necessary time to it. Both of which are valid reasons though I do hope to hear again from him someday.

I've just wrapped up several games of mine since they ended abruptly with the introduction of Coalitions. I'm now currently talking to UndeadSpider of Private Military (PMC) about joining and hope to take place in some alliance matches. However, I am still all ears for other alliances that are active and wish to take place in matches. After all, I'm sure UndeadSpider would be just as happy to have me to play against since he is looking for active alliances to match with
    • Can't say for sure what alliance would be the best or the best fitted , but from my side, yeah, i'm eager to see as many people joining active alliance and involving themselves in challenges
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.